Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A $600 value Complimentary Regus Gold card for one-year

I received an invitation for one-year free Business Gold card from Regus via my United Premier status. By searching the FT, it appears that others got it too without catcha, no credit card, no contract, no obligation.


The idea is for you to get free access to 1200 business lounges globally as a Gold card holder and to me I recap
  • It’s not airport lounge
  • It’s alternative to Starbucks
  • If I have some time hanging in some other countries, I can pop in their office in downtown area and get access to Wi-Fi, free coffee.
Why not?

I’ve signed up and am waiting for the card to be delivered and I will report back the experience.
Also, if you are not United Premier status, search internet, AA/Delta and other airlines also have the link of this freebie. AVIS preferred guest too, which you get the status for free, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment