Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

You’ve been approved

I’ve been denied twice for Citi AAdvanage business card. Now, persistence paid back. I’ve been approved this time by mailed their Executive Office a letter below. I don’t recommend everyone’s copycat as each case varies, however, you got the picture.

 
CitiBank Executive Review Department

P.O. Box 6000

Sioux Falls, SD 57117

 Dear Sir/Madam,
 
I hope all is well with you. I am writing to you to ask for your reconsideration of my Application ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx of Citi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx card.

I have a 30+ pages Experian credit report that shows the below facts

1.      All my accounts are in good standing since Day 1

2.     There are quite a few credit inquires over the last 6 months, it might sound a bit too many, but for my annually income ($xxx) and household (>$xxxx), I think it’s pretty reasonable as we need to separate the personal and business expense and each credit card has a hard limit that it’s not possible to charge to one card for some expense at all.

 
I would like Citi to reconsider my application

Thank you very much in advance,

 
Let me know any question you may have, you can email me at xx@xx.com or call me at xxx.

 
Best Regards,

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment