Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

US Airway/Delta 5,000 bonus miles + 6 wines for $6.99 each + a free gift

Update 6/30: Delta miles also joins this promo, thanks Mileage Saver post here

US Airways  emailed me this offer, for those of you who have US Airways account and also a wine lover, this is a pretty good deal. As I drink 2-3 bottles wine every week and I buy $20 wine from Costco (primarily Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon), so while I switch gears to try other wines, it saves some $$$ for me as it's only $7 per bottle. :-)
·        5,000 bonus miles
·        6 wines for only $6.99 a bottle and 1¢ shipping with your first shipment
·        A 6-piece Cellar Master Wine Tote (a $37.95 value) with your third shipment
All wines are 100% guaranteed and there’s no obligation. You can cancel anytime.
Also, I've applied USAirway card, the good thing of this card is it can be churnable every 3-4 months and it pulls Transunion vs EQ or Experian which is a huge benefit for credit cards miles/points folks like us. You may not fly US Airway, it’s ok, it’s Star Alliance member, in other words, you can call US Airway to redeem for United or other Star alliance members. For example, let us say, you churned this US Airway 40,000 miles card 3 times, you will end up with 120,000 miles, what does it mean for you? You can redeem for a FREE round FIRSTCLASS from US to Asia. 
Per my blog name, one of my goal for this “insane” miles/points hobby is to take my wife travel the world not just for FREE, also in FIRSTCLASS for free. J

1 comment: