Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

60,000 United offer in the mail (extended to June 30 2012)

I just got an mail of the 60k United Explorer VISA offer has been extended to June 30,2012. you may want to go to united.com/explorer2012 based on the screenshot below to apply. for those of you who are not familiar with this great offer, see my previous post here and here.
I am also testing doubling up the netflix 4k miles offer by using my old United card # which is all digi. I will post back to confirm the additional 4k miles is doable or not.

3 comments:

  1. I got by mail a card MileagePlus united with my number which was my frequent flyer number and aluggage tag. I tried to enroll for the MileagePlus on the internet and I was given a new number. Now which one is the valid number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need to ask UA http://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/Contact/default.aspx?SID=F9A46E4D107A4C25AD716AE34EC1FF07

      Delete
  2. You've made some good points there. I looked on the net for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.
    Feel free to surf my weblog : best weightloss

    ReplyDelete