Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

How do I get Free Hotel stays worldwide?


I got my family every year airfare for free and I will fly my wife and myself to Asia for our anniversary FREECLASS for free. SWEET!
Now, how do we get free hotels? Here below are a few cards you might be interested.

1.      Marriott VISA 70,000 points

After called Chase reconsideration line, I got the Marriott VISA for 70,000 points plus a free night for their category 1-4, plus a lot more, see below.


·        The next best offer is for 50,000 bonus points + $75 statement credit + 1 free night.

·        1 free night ($100 value) in any category 1 to 4 Marriott on card approval

·        $85 annual fee waived for 1st year; No foreign transaction fee

·        Get 1 free night in any category 1 to 5 Marriott every anniversary (up to $150 value) making up for the annual fee

·        15 nights credit toward elite status every year on account anniversary; 1 night elite credit for every $3,000 spent

·        Earn 5 Marriott points per $1 spent at Marriott, 2 points per $1 on dining, airline, and rental cars, & 1 point per $1 for everything

If I use their pointsaver(redeem 4 night and the 5th for free) for the cheapest category 1 hotel in the world, my points converts to 70,000/6500=10 nights, wow, if you value $80(including tax), that’s a ~$800 saving for your hotel stay, not bad, huh?


2.      SPG

See my previous post for this card, I just got this card last Fri and I will charge it $5000 to gain the 25,000 points, which offers me 8 free nights.


·        Earn 2 free night at any Hyatt after 1st purchase with Chase Hyatt Visa.

·        Free Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum status (free internet!)

·        $75 annual fee NOT waived; No foreign transaction fee

·        Existing Diamond members get the 2 free nights in a suite

·        Existing Platinum members get 2 suite upgrade certificates for paid stays

·        Get 1 free night in any category 1 to 4 Hyatt every anniversary (up to $200 value) making up for the annual fee

·        Earn 3 Hyatt points per $1 spent at Hyatt & 1 Hyatt point per $1 for everything else

·        Tip: 2 free nights are valid for 12 months at ANY Hyatt, but are an amazing value ($1,000 +) at top Park Hyatt’s in Paris, Maldives, or other locations!

For example, last time I stayed in Tokyo, Japan Hyatt Regency, I paid a little over $230 per night, if I were to stay in Tokyo Hyatt Park, I would have paid $400 per night. Now you got the picture, you should spend those two free nights in some very expensive places, like Japan, Europe. I am planning to get this card for my trip to Japan later this year and enjoy the luxury Park Hyatt. J  

4.      Priority Club Chase

Some people are interested in Holiday Inn, Crown Plaza via Priority Club and Chase does offer an unpublished one http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1282804-80k-points-no-fee-1st-yr-priority-club-select-visa.html

I am not a big fun for PC because their hotels are comparable low-end for my experience vs Hyatt/Marriott/Sheraton(SPG)

No comments:

Post a Comment